Friday, June 20, 2014

Long Term Disability

Well, today I received a call from the insurance company that they have now approved my long term disability and that I should receive a check next week. Thank God! I thought it was difficult living on short-term, getting a check once a week, now LTD only pays you once a month. Once I know what I will be getting, I'll feel better about it. Looking forward to Monday (June 23) as I see the surgeon for my recent MRI results. I don't want to face another surgery, but I do want the pain to go away.

Today Sarah woke up with a fever, cough and overall not feeling well. :(  She has only been out of school for the summer about a week. Hoping she gets over this right away and that I don't get it!

I added a few more things to my blog today. Played with gadgets, adding images, etc. This is my first blog so it will take me sometime to get things where I like them.

Looks like today is turning out to be nice again. I see blue sky and sunshine. I can hardly wait for summer to get here as I love sunshine every day!

That's it for today... <3



2 comments:

  1. Great job on the blog. You'll be glad you have it later. Welcome to the world of RV'ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying strong and positive in times like this are your best answers and cures. Believe me I understand how overwhelming and challenging this can be on you. Once the financial situation eases itself a bit focus on staying positive not only for yourself but your family. Staying positive is what will help you throughout this challenging time.

    Tyron Tanaka @ Low And Canata

    ReplyDelete