Saturday, June 21, 2014

Amazing!

This is amazing to me. Even if you aren't a Christian and don't believe in God, I still want to share it with you.  I came across this a couple of days ago - perfect timing. I had asked God if this was just my own dream or if this was something He had in mind for me to do!
Wait for It!
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time...though it tarry, wait for it...”
(Habakkuk 2:3, KJV)
TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
God has an appointed time to fulfill the visions, dreams and desires in your heart. Just because it has taken a long time or because you’ve tried and failed doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. Don’t give up on those dreams! Don’t be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. Our God is a faithful God. No matter how long it’s been, no matter how impossible things look, if you’ll stay in faith, your set time is coming.
Remember, every dream that’s in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God put it there. Not only that, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass. Hold on to that vision today. Declare by faith, “My time is coming. God is working behind the scenes on my behalf. I will fulfill my destiny!” As you continue to hold on to that vision and speak life over your dreams, it won’t be long before you see them begin to take shape. You’ll see your faith grow, you’ll see your hope strengthen, and you’ll see yourself step into the destiny God has prepared for you!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, thank You for placing dreams and desires in my heart. I trust that You are at work to bring them to pass even when I can’t see it, even when it’s taking longer than I thought. I know that You are faithful, and I trust You completely in Jesus’ name, Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

AMAZING GOD!

     I had a very busy day today. I helped out at the church with our annual clean up day. Then I came home and took care of Sarah who is still running a fever and not feeling well.  I did a couple of things around the house, but now I am needing some relaxation and some heat/ice on my arm/shoulder.
     Sarah showed me her tonsils and they are HUGE!  I guess, I'll be calling the doctor on Monday.
     Sorry about the format of this post. I copied the Joel Osteen stuff and it messed up the columns.
     More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment