Saturday, September 16, 2017

No, Not Fall Already!

     There are only 7 days until Autumn begins...I am sad, because I absolutely LOVE summer...sunshine...very warm weather...blue skies...no rain...gentle warm breezes, but now that is all going to change. I don't hate the other seasons, it just feels like summer is so short, it goes by super fast to me. I know, it's still 3 months long...That is why when I am full-time, I can follow summer everywhere - sort of. 

     So my sister and I have not been on the chat room. It seems like we can't even find time to chat just between us, let alone both of us make it to the chat room at the same time.

     Sarah got her driver's license! And I surprised her with a car of her own. Young driver insurance, is crazy, with her discounts for excellent grades, driver's training and safe driver discount, I cannot image if I had to pay full price!!! Her job right now is school or I would have her work part-time to help out. She is a honor student, takes AP college courses and has tons of homework! And she participates in band and choir. She is amazing! She is so grown up now. We were able to watch the Solar Eclipse in totality on her 16th birthday, August 21st! That was so amazing-it was beyond words to me. God is so awesome. 

     My sister, Earline and I went RV window-shopping this summer. She has never been to look at RVs all day long. I have her hooked and we will attend the RV show in Salem, OR next month- October. We had planned to go in September in Portland, but those plans fell through. We found two motorhomes that we really like. #1-2018 Forest River FR3 30ds and #2-2018 Dynamax Isata 4. We love both of the layouts so far. We've heard that looking in Arizona (since we live on the west coast) you can find good deals on RVs. I am not sure if that is really true.

     The desire to Full-Time RV just burns in my soul everyday.  I am very quick to see any kind of RV on the road; I'll mumble to myself, 'Oh, there goes a Class C. I wonder were they are going or if they are full-timers.' My daughter just shakes her head whenever she is with me. I try to 'feed' my desire with YouTube blogs by other full-timers. Some of my favorites are: Keep Your Daydream, Pippi Peterson, Long Long Honeymoon and a few others. I also keep in touch with a few people on Facebook.

     So much for thinking I was going to blog once a month! I don't even know if anyone ever reads my blogs, besides maybe Dee and/or Lorne. Thanks guys!

     

5 comments:

  1. I have the same dream! It obsesses me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you thinking of making that dream a reality? Thanks for reading and responding to my blog. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog. A burning desire works I have one too and we now have our Dream RV it will work for you too. Check out Chris and G travels or Tiny home tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exiting! Congratulations, I will check out your travels. Thanks

      Delete
  4. I read your blog. A burning desire works I have one too and we now have our Dream RV it will work for you too. Check out Chris and G travels or Tiny home tours

    ReplyDelete